Vibe Violet Evolution
Vibe Violet Evolution
Vibe Evolution 2-4-6 has been created using Advanced Technology Development and provides the opportunity for salons to manage the needs of several clients in one bottle!
The longer you leave Vibe Evolution 2-4-6 tanning solution on the skin the darker it becomes. You can leave it as little as one hour for very fair clients, up to six hours depending on skin type and tone.
Vibe professional tanning solutions slips over the skin like velvet transforming it into absolutely stunning colour without any fragrance or smell. Instantly dry to the touch Vibe delivers the ultimate client experience.
The characteristics of the Vibe range are unlike anything else on the market.
If you want to build clients then this is the tan for you.
Vibe contains triple bronzers to give you deeper, instant colour, longer. Be prepared though – people often stop consumers to comment on their fabulous tan!
Add it to your salon today and be confident your client will love it.
Features and benefits include:
• Violet Based
• Plus new Brown Base Evolutions 2-4-6
• Instant Colour
• Triple Bronzers
• Enriched with antioxidants and botanicals
• Hydrates and nourishes
• Exceptional Drying
• Non Sticky
• Lasts 7 – 10 days depending on skin condition.
1. This product is designed for use in all HVLP/airbrush systems
2. Place your machine on a medium speed to high speed
3. Place 50mls of Vibe Evolution into the cup of your spray gun, if you are using the Black Magic Tan Deluxe Spray Gun you will need to use approx. 200mls of tanning solution due to the size of the spray gun cup. Excess solution can be poured straight back into the bottle after use.
4. Your spray gun should be set to ensure a light, even mist falls on the skin. If the gun is up too high you are wasting tanning solution and the clients tan could overdevelop.
5. Apply two light even coats of Vibe Evolution tanning solution
Key Points to Remember.
A. On average you should only use 50mls of tanning solution per spray tan.
B. Too much solution can lead to overdevelopment (you definitely don’t want this)
Looking for the Perfect Finishing Touch?
To give clients the perfect finishing treatment you can now apply Tan Lock.
Tan Lock hydrates and moisturisers the skin, locks in colour while resisting moisture making it an excellent addition to your salon.
Tan Lock is supplied in a 250ml spray bottle. On average each bottle contains enough product for approximately 20 tans… the average return from a litre of Black Magic Tan.
You simply stand back lightly spritz all over the body and dry well.
How to Store Your Solution
Black Magic Tan should be stored in a cool dark place at 20 degrees or lower. It may be refrigerated but must be at room temperature before use to ensure the viscosity of the tanning solution is retained.
How to Prolong Your Spray Tan
If you are travelling or wish to extend the life of your tan longer than normal make sure you purchase our Tan Xtend which will maintain your beautiful colour longer as it is Infused with DHA and rich moisturising ingredients.
Apply daily as per instructions, making sure you wash your hands after use.